- Analysis and technical design of the software solutions in collaboration with the development team and code development
- Contribution to the maintenance of the backlog within the framework of the projects, and the technical decisions in the development process
- Technical consultancy and software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Contributes to the corporate IT infrastructure in regards to the automation software and tools, optimisation of the structure and processes
- Responsible for large scale web application development, application implementation, system testing, debugging and documentation
- Integrate third party APIs to web applications (Google, Facebook, CRMs, ERPs, WMS, custom, etc)
- Perform cloud native application development
- Develop backend/frontend interfaces, backend system and APIs for mobile and web applications
- Responsible for design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of applications, including but not limit to marketplace and CRM systems.
- Carry out code review, UAT and deployment
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related disciplines
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a Magento 2.x e-commerce environment.
- Experience extending the functionality of Magento to deliver customized features
- Experience with Magento API's and experience integrating with third-party API's and web services including API integration with third-party system, including CRM, ERP and WMS
- Knowledge of responsive web design, UX & cross-browser compatibility is a must
- Experience in Atlassian Product Set, including Jira, Sourcetree, Bitucket;
- Solid experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ELB) or any other cloud web service.
- Experience in CodeIgniter and Laravel is a plus.
- DevOps experience working with agile development methodologies (Scrum and Lean)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Definite advantage if experience in PaaS/SaaS/web application development and knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, definite advantage if worked on online marketplace platforms
- Definite advantage if experience in native IOS / Android app development
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior position
- Fresh Graduates and candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Good command of both spoken and written English (Chinese is a plus)
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and contact number.
Send your resume to email@example.com, we’re waiting for you.