Fast, free delivery and lots of smiles
Learn about our Bark First Programme and see what benefits you.
Save over 5% with an annual plan
Cancel anytime, or pay month-to-month.
Try free for 14 days
Experience the benefits for free for 14 days
FREE Two-Day Delivery
Unlimited Two-Day Delivery
Student offer
As low as HKD 37 / month
Look for the Bark First mark as you shop. It means fast, free delivery!
Our Pricing Plan
Select your plan and payment preference
Bark First Standard
Pay month by month
HKD 80
Pay yearly and save
HKD 888 (HKD74/month)
Bark First Student
Pay month by month
HKD 48
Pay yearly and save
HKD 445 (HKD37/month)


When will I be billed for my membership?
When your free trial ends, we’ll automatically charge for the next membership period (monthly or yearly).
Can Bark First benefits be shared with my household members?
At the moment, Bark First account is personal to the account holder. If you wish to share the benefit with your household members you can order for them through your account. Please note however, that you may not share your Bark First benefits with other persons not currently residing with you at your address, and doing so will be a violation of the Bark First program which may cause to the cancelation of your account and benefits.
Only one account can be used for each subscription. This account will benefit from Bark First.
How do I qualify for Bark First Student?
Those eligible to join Bark First Student include students as follows:
  • Students in primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong is eligible.
  • Post-secondary education institutions: Accredited Universities in Hong Kong, Caritas Institute of Higher Education, Caritas Bianchi College of Careers, Centennial College, Chu Hai College of High Education, Gratia Christian College, Hang Seng University of Hong Kong, HKCT Institute of Higher Education, Hong Kong College of Technology, HKU SPACE, Hong Kong Nang Yan College of Higher Education, Tung Wah College, Vocational Training Council or Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts.

We may require you to present a valid student card and Hong Kong Identity Card upon your application.