Shipping over $250
Digestive Care and Low Fat
Show your best fur-iend's tummy a little extra love with Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavour Dry Dog Food. This yummy kibble is fortified with Hill's ActiveBiome+ ingredient technology, which regulates crucial gut bacteria in the microbiome to support overall digestive wellness and nutrient absorption. With the addition of ginger, omega fatty acids, and prebiotic fibre, your pup's bowel movements and gastrointestinal health will feel nourished and cared for.
- Formulated to support your pup's overall digestive wellness.
- This low fat food is created with highly digestible protein.
- ActivBiome+ technology activates beneficial gut bacteria and a healthy microbiome balance.
- Prebiotic blend aids in regular bowel movements and gastrointestinal health.
- Actively promotes healthy digestion while ensuring proper nutrient absorption.
Please consult your own family vets before purchasing any prescription diet.
IngredientsBrewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Ground Pecan Shells, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Fish Flavor, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Caloric Content3311 kcal/kg (300 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter%
Protein 26.1 %
Fat 7.5 %
Carbohydrate / NFE 58.6 %
Crude Fiber 1.8 %
Calcium 0.85 %
Phosphorus 0.64 %
Potassium 0.91 %
Sodium 0.45 %
Magnesium 0.104 %
Vitamin C 124 ppm
Vitamin E 678 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 0.68 %
Total Omega-6 FA 1.78 %
The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Guaranteed AnalysisCrude Protein, Min. 21% (210g/kg); Crude Fat, Min. 5.0% (50 g/kg); Crude Fiber, Max. 4.0% (40 g/kg); Moisture, Max. 10.0% (100 g/kg)
Feeding InstructionsAdult maintenance
Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams)
5 (2,3) 2/3 (60)
10 (4,5) 1 1/8 (100)
15 (6,8) 1 5/8 (150)
20 (9,1) 2 (180)
30 (14) 2 2/3 (245)
40 (18) 3 1/4 (295)
50 (23) 4 (365)
60 (27) 4 1/2 (410)
70 (32) 5 (455)
80 (36) 5 1/2 (500)
100 (45) 6 1/2 (590)
120 (54) 7 1/2 (685)
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Transition InstructionDiet Transitioning
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet's health and product effectiveness. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.