- Manage daily online store / marketplace orders arrangements and online store interface
- Manage daily e-shop website operations including product photoshoot, product descriptions, and stock updates and any other content upload including to the e-shop’s subdomains and ancillary websites
- Gather products information from different departments (Sales & marketing, CSC, supply chain, CSC, communication…)
- Perform new release UAT and debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize SEO for the activities, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics and keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Plan and develop all types of content for website and all sub-sites, including blogs, landing pages, seller platforms, etc.
- Prepare e-shop analysis reports and marketing plan including conducting SEM, SEO, Google Ads, Ad campaigns on YouTube, social media and other platforms, Re-targeting
- Execute e-commerce strategies and promotion campaigns to drive sales and revenue
- Provide customer-service functions including follow up after-sales service issues including delivery, RMA, etc.
- Assist in an ad-hoc project and administrative tasks
- Bachelor Degree holder with at least 1-year relevant hands-on experience in ecommerce or related industry is preferred (3+ years for more senior applicants)
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, GSC is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Demonstrate organisational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and contact number.
Send your resume to email@example.com, we’re waiting for you.
Barkmall.com is the only online shopping mall that is 100% dedicated to everything pets.
At Barkmall, we view pets (and pet parents) as family, and we are obsessed with meeting and exceeding their needs through every interaction. Pet parents want a trusted destination where they can purchase a wide selection of goods or services with ease and at the most competitive prices. We reimagined the pet commerce experience with the goal of meeting and exceeding pet parents’ and sellers’ every need and desire, with our commitment to customer service, which is at the core of our offering. Barkmall is powered by dynamic end-to-end e-commerce, logistics, and technology backbone and culture of exceeding customers’ needs. Our technology transforms the way pet commerce work from providing a personalized shopping experience, last-mile delivery to reimagining how pet parents search and discover on a truly pet-centric platform. All of this enables us to break those conventional customer trade-offs, and give our customers more choice, faster service, and lower costs. It offers Bark First which is an annual membership program with free shipping and other perks and an auto-ship service which is a subscription-based recurring order. For sellers, Barkmall offers fulfilled-by-bark services which is a full-service logistics solution for them.
Being a Barkmaller, You too can join and enjoy a competitive salary with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- A five-day week with flexible working hours before 10:00 am for selected functions in Kwai Chung office
- 10,000 square feet headquarter, well equipped with relaxing collaboration and gaming area
- Free round-trip shuttle bus service to and from nearest MTR stations to the office every 15-30 minutes
- Talent discount off group products and services
- Attractive annual leave, marriage, maternity, paternity, exams, birthday leave*, 2-day family care leave*, generous sick leave, and compassionate leave
- Medical insurance coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
*for Talents with over 1-year employment at Barkmall We hope to see all high calibre talents joining our unmatched and only 100% dedicated pet e-commerce marketplace very soon.