- Implement and optimize digital campaigns across different online channels (e.g. SEM, Ad Display Channels, Social Media Channel, Programmatic Channel, eDM etc.) in efficient and cost effective manner by means of analytics tracking strategy, SEO strategy, tagging implementation, etc.
- Develop media buy strategies and budget plans for various ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, etc) and oversee the day-to-day execution and optimization of paid media campaigns across paid social and SEM, with a focus on testing locally relevant visuals, messaging, and audiences
- Track analyze and report for the performance of advertising campaign. Propose action plan to continuously fine-tune the campaign structure and content. Provide constructive advice/insights in order to achieve the agreed objectives
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, audience targeting
- Develop campaign ad copies (bilingual abilities in English and Traditional Chinese preferred)
- Communicate with strategy and creative teams and external stakeholders to align campaign strategies and goals
- Define, measure and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs and plan conduct and interpret the results of A/B tests to optimize existing and implement new ROI driven campaigns
- Report on channel performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis with focus on customer/market and actionable/data driven insights, utilizing key platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Monitor emerging industry trends and new technologies or tools and summarize for internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain daily operations for the social media advertising campaigns including content creation, posting, ad placing and monitoring.
- Plan and develop all types of content: blog, landing pages
- Monitor, analyze and optimize SEO targeted website for the activities, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics and consistently define and refine SEO process with website management team & technical team
- Enhance engagement effectiveness by conducting market research and reviewing digital journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related majors
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing with hands-on experience managing paid media campaigns, experience in agency highly preferred (less than 3 years experience will be considered for more junior role)
- Hands-on experience in the application of digital marketing tools including Google Analytics and other web analytics tools for behaviour tracking systems and methodologies, Google Ad Manager, Programmatic Ads, Google Data Studio, App marketing, email marketing, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, other retargeting platforms, Adobe Creative Suit is a must, other CRM platforms highly preferred
- Experience with paid media campaigns for e-commerce platforms preferred
- Possess analytical skills with a strategic mindset, data-driven approach to decision making and best practices
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated
- A collaborative team player and is committed to co-workers and clients
- Exposure to Google Tag Manager, Python and SQL would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and contact number.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re waiting for you.
Barkmall.com is the only online shopping mall that is 100% dedicated to everything pets.
At Barkmall, we view pets (and pet parents) as family, and we are obsessed with meeting and exceeding their needs through every interaction. Pet parents want a trusted destination where they can purchase a wide selection of goods or services with ease and at the most competitive prices. We reimagined the pet commerce experience with the goal of meeting and exceeding pet parents’ and sellers’ every need and desire, with our commitment to customer service, which is at the core of our offering. Barkmall is powered by dynamic end-to-end e-commerce, logistics, and technology backbone and culture of exceeding customers’ needs. Our technology transforms the way pet commerce work from providing a personalized shopping experience, last-mile delivery to reimagining how pet parents search and discover on a truly pet-centric platform. All of this enables us to break those conventional customer trade-offs, and give our customers more choice, faster service, and lower costs. It offers Bark First which is an annual membership program with free shipping and other perks and an auto-ship service which is a subscription-based recurring order. For sellers, Barkmall offers fulfilled-by-bark services which is a full-service logistics solution for them.
Being a Barkmaller, You too can join and enjoy a competitive salary with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- A five-day week with flexible working hours before 10:00 am for selected functions in Kwai Chung office
- 10,000 square feet headquarter, well equipped with relaxing collaboration and gaming area
- Free round-trip shuttle bus service to and from nearest MTR stations to the office every 15-30 minutes
- Talent discount off group products and services
- Attractive annual leave, marriage, maternity, paternity, exams, birthday leave*, 2-day family care leave*, generous sick leave, and compassionate leave
- Medical insurance coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
*for Talents with over 1-year employment at Barkmall We hope to see all high calibre talents joining our unmatched and only 100% dedicated pet e-commerce marketplace very soon.