1. The Good Stuff
We will only use your data to up your experience.
We’ll always keep your data safe and secure and treat it like it’s our own.
3. Just What’s Necessary
Your information won’t just hang about, if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a Prime member, enable you to use 1-click purchasing, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping bag.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Barkmall's content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Barkmall sites and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
1. What are cookies?
2. How do we use them?
- essential operations, like site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting suitable advertising messages
- understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites
3. What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you're browsing or shopping on Barkmall, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
4. How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. Whilst most browsers are automatically set to accept Cookies, you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. But remember, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service and your access to the Barkmall website may be restricted.